TwinFlames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TwinFlames

A rappelz guild community of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Volatile Testing
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 pm by Licorice

» FkOff Rappelz
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 pm by Licorice

» Epic VII: Dimensions
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm by Licorice

» Hackings and Passwords
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm by Licorice

» SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm by Licorice

» Some mighty fine buffs
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:37 pm by Licorice

» One guild alliance issues
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:59 am by Licorice

» SuN Episode 2 ... SUN LE Test Server
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:14 pm by Licorice

» Shutting It Down
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 pm by Admin

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Licorice

Licorice

SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Empty
PostSubject: SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN   SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm

SumOne I am sooo sorry my friend
I tried to stop the hackers on your acct and failed
I saw you log on, you didnt reply to anything I said so I knew it wasnt you
you took off deco gear, recalled gnoll, went to warehouse, I followed you still trying to get you to reply, no reply then you tele'd to lasky, after still no reply I had ppl from BnS come dc you to try to kick the hacker off you
you logged on SumOne first, made no trades but did put stuff in warehouse
then the hacker jumped to your alt Xyiroqe, we dc'd that one also, trying to kick the hacker off your acct cuz you wouldnt reply at all we knew it wasnt you
I also knew it wasnt you cuz of the time and cuz you hate the game
all of this started about 4:30pm server time on Thursday, I went to SuN to send you an offline message to check your toons as soon as you could, during that time apparently they got on a different toon on that same acct that I didnt know about cuz after I left you the first messages I went back to rappelz and your stuff was in AH, your stuff went into AH about 6:00pm server time Thursday
the same motto as everyone else, the hackers are low lvl toons * I saw them in flea while I was looking for you* and everything goes in AH way underpriced for a quick sale and no buy now
Since you werent you, and hacked items go in under short term, I tookscreenshots for you of what I could find
the guilty names are oodf and nhn11

SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN 2aj9zs3
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN 2w5rofb
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN 2jep8v5
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN 1gsydk
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN 2q0raz6
SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN 25kht8z
Back to top Go down

SumOne from BnS rappelz and BnS SuN
Page 1 of 1